Is the first space theme. It had many different sets and minifigures that lasted for about 10 years.
Details and OverviewEditThe theme of classic space was never an official theme of it's proclaimed time, but it was the first Lego space theme (not counting LEGOLAND space) in its time. It was referred to as the Space sets. Although it had a basic name it was a big step for Lego. Many new elements were developed. An example would be from 926 Command Centre introducing a Moonbase plate, several computer moniters which were new and the introduction of the Classic Spaceman minifigure.
There isn't really any specific background of a faction or story, you see it was only a moral voided theme that consited of no relevent story. It was up to the Lego builder to imagine whatever story they wanted. Most of the Lego themes back in that time where made to be of that design.
- 885 Space scooter
- 887 Launcher in the U.S it was known as the Rocket launcher
- 918 Space Transport
- 924 Transporter known as Space Cruiser in the U.S
- 926 Command Centre known as Space Command Centre in the U.S
- 886 Space Buggy
- 889 Radar Truck
- 891 Two-man scooter known as Space Shuttle in the U.S
- 894 Tracking Station known as Mobile Tracking Station in the U.S
- 920 Launch Pad known as Alpha-1 Rocket Base in the U.S